Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Worst Move of All Time

Before I get into it, this one will contain spoilers from the movie Trouble with the Curve so if you intend on watching the movie, suck a dick and exit the blog. My dad's been crying about seeing this movie for the longest time so I figured Saturday night would be a good time to check it out. For starters, the lineups in the movies are crazy, fucking little kids running around everywhere, I can't believe theatres still make this kind of money but we get to the movies and $21.99 later we're watching Trouble with the Curve. No room anywhere so we have to sit in the front like 2 old women. I've watched a lot of fucked up shit in my life. When I was 12 one of my homies told me that there were hot chicks on the internet blowing horses. I didn't have internet at the time so I went to his house not believing a word he said. Then he logged onto some website and there was a got blonde blowing a horse. It was easily the best/worst thing I seen.

Then I got suspended from school in highschool for a while and I did nothing that week but watch movies. Reno 911 was one of them. It was the dumbest shit I ever seen, and I kept telling myself, it'll get better, it'll get better. Then it ended and I contemplated my reality from the most extreme metaphysical states wondering if I could ever undo the damage society had just bestowed upon me (see I'm smart as fuck niggas). Now there's Trouble with the Curve. I didn't know Justin Timberlake was in this movie but the fact that he is just made it so much worse. The movie revolves around 3 characters: Clint, Justin, and a hot chick who I'd fuck from the back in the middle of a funeral procession cause gotdamn she was fine. Here is the entire movie summarized for you quick: Clint is a baseball scout who sees a problem with one batter. The batter could hit, just not curve balls. His decision gets questioned because his eye sight is going. Clint's daughter finds a Mexican in the parking lot who could pitch. Justin is a scout for another team who likes Clint's daughter....

Clint's daughter convinces the Braves that the Mexican is the pitcher for them. Clint then agrees with her. The movie ends with the Braves hiring the Mexican. That is the entire plot of the movie. No sex scenes, no violence, no conflict, no twist, just a Mexican in a parking lot of a Travelodge who gets signed. In other words, this movie which probably has the same budget as 3 of my paychecks, was nothing other than parading an old man around. We're supposed to suck his dick (pause) because of his past accomplishments. Fuck Clint Eastwood, fuck Justin Timberlake, and fuck the hot chick with the pointy nose for wasting 2 hours of my time with that bullshit. Really? The story ends with a Mexican in a parking lot who apparently is MLB ready. There were no mlb games, there was not even a real story. It's a shame that I spent 21.99 on watching this bullshit. Make the world a better place and don't support this shit.

I'm out.

If your girl never took her 4S and rubbed her pussy with it in front of you, you ain't living right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JJ, Are you going to be giving us NFL picks again now that the lottery of the first few weeks is out the way?

BronxBomber said...

just email me what u think and i'll give you leans...