Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, September 9, 2011

Out Indefinitely

Motivation just isn't there right now. I'd bore you with the details but the summer been crappy. Then while in Mexico I got the scare of my life with a friend who had been taken ill. Since then she's doing better but that rattled me, along with a gazillion deaths that occurred this summer. Then some more bullshit I had to deal with in the Spring, the motivation to put something of substance just isn't there right now. I been "faking" it for a while. My cousin in ICU kind of fucked me up, then Jukesy hit me hard, the death of my friend Rendell hit me harder, then Mexico happened and it's like damn, just can't do it anymore, for the moment anyway. Picks and stuff remain the same. I'm looking for a job come December so if any of y'all need anything in public relations, journalism or writing in general, holla lmao. I'll blog when I need more money or box in my life lmao. Thanks for all the love and support. 

Before I leave I need y'all to check out this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPVTl9K0lqc

No comments: